Friday, June 1, 2012

A quick update

I leave for Paris tomorrow. My flight is around noon. I leave for Paris tomorrow. It rained today. I leave for Paris tomorrow. I have layover in Oslo, which is weird. I leave for Paris tomorrow. We went to the Moderna and Fotografiska Museums today and ate dinner at the Gondola - a restaurant that overlooks the entire city - and said our goodbyes to the majority of the family.

I leave for Paris tomorrow.

What?
Är det sant? Stämmer det?
It feels like I just got here.
So quickly has the time gone. Strange that this is actually happening.


No sunbathing today.


Fika-ing with Farmor, Sven and Eva-Mi at Fotografiska


Liam at Gondolen


Always food. 


(not the greatest) view from the restaurant


Sorry to be so brief but it is now 2 a.m. here so I should probably sleep? That's what people try to do before a flight, right? I will do my best, but no guarantees.

No comments:

Post a Comment