Thursday, July 26, 2012

Ah! Last day in Paris!

I'll probably do one more blog entry tonight, wrapping up what I hope will be a great last day in Paris and of my trip, but still I wanted to make sure I said a little something this morning. Plus, it is super hot in the city (around 34°C here) so I woke up real early from the heat and couldn't go back to sleep. What did I do instead? Pack! It was imperative to get an early-ish start on packing (rather than starting, oh, say tomorrow morning) because I have so much stuff it's going to take some serious creativity to fit everything in my suitcase.

Starting to hit me how soon I'll be home. Although I have a day of layover in London (and then another whole day of traveling and too much time in airports) ahead of me, I can feel that it's just around the corner. Seriously I cannot wait. I love traveling and I love Paris and there are things I'm definitely going to miss, but it's about time I went home.

For your enjoyment, I've been saving up pictures of rooftops. Or rather, I've taken a million pictures because they're all so beautiful and am finally deciding to post them now. Et voilà.


 

du Centre Pompidou








Montmartre







Whoever lives here...



From le Musée d'Orsay


No comments:

Post a Comment